|City, Province||Position||School Authority||Deadline|
|Spruce Grove, AB||Secretary Treasurer||Evergreen Catholic Separate School Division||December 21, 2023|
|Nisku, AB||Associate Superintendent, Human Resources||Black Gold School Division School Division||December 15, 2023|
|Calgary, AB||Superintendent of Schools / CEO||Calgary Board of Education||Until position is filled|
Seeking Requests for Proposals (RFPs) – 2023/24 Conditional Grant
In accordance with CASS Policy 17 – Procurement of Contracted Services, CASS is seeking requests for proposals from interested and qualified independent contractors to research, develop, and deliver various deliverables related to its 2023/24 Conditional Grant. Working under the direction of the CASS Principal Leadership Consultant Dr. Gloria Antifaiff, the successful contractors will seek system education leader input, and ensure results are current, relevant, research-based, and advance K-12 system education leadership in Alberta. Interested contractors can express their interest for one or more of the following projects:
- Excellence in System Leader Professional Practice
- Enhancing Implementation of Inclusive Education and Specialized Educational Supports and Practices for Students
- Success for First Nations, Métis, and Inuit Students
- Success for Students through Skilled Trades, Apprenticeships, and Vocational Education (Skilled Trades & Technologies)
- Indicators of Success to Address Complexity in the Classroom
- Improving the Professional Practice CASS Regulated Members
For more information on the projects, pre-qualification criteria and required documents, please click: Seeking Requests for Proposals.
Interested contractors who meet the pre-qualification criteria are requested to submit their proposal by 12:00 p.m. (noon) on December 12, 2023, to Dr. Gloria Antifaiff, Principal Leadership Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.